Tehran - Information and Communication Technology News Agency (ICTna):"After the pockets opening (financial bids) and according to auction commission evaluation of financial bids from Iran's third mobile operator bidders ,Tamin Etisalat consortium was the highest bidder and the consortium is the auction winner. According to the conditions in January 13 (23/10/87) the auction winner proclaimed." Regulation and radio communications organization said in an statement.
According to the ICTna report, Tamin Etisalat consortium includes Iranian Tamin Telecom and UAE-based mobile operator Etisalat .
Before the proclamation in Desember 22 (Dey 2) Information and Communication Technology News Agency (ICTna),based on the information received from the bidders for the first time announced that the consortium was the auction winner.
Among the present companies in aucation Etisalat offered the highest bid for the Iran's third mobile network license. After Etisalat Kuwait's Zain and Omrantel hadoffered the highest bid.
Related News From ICTna Archive :
- Etisalat to invest USD 1 bln in Iran launch
- UAE's telecommunications sector
- Etisalat confrims highest bid for 3rd Iranian mobile licence
- A Glance through Iran's mobile market
- Reuters: Etisalat says its Iran licence bid was highest
- Press TV: Etisalat wins Iran mobile license bid?
- Etisalat wins early Christmas present in Iran
- Etisalat wins Iran’s third national mobile licence
- Iran Grants 3rd National Mobile Phone License
- Omantel Shortlisted for Iran's 3rd Mobile License Tender
- Public Invitation for Third Mobile Tender
- Iran's third operator bid
ICTna (Information and Communication Technology News Agency) English Version: http://www.ictna.ir/En/
by: Arash Karimbeigi (Director of Information and Communication Technology News Agency)
Tehran - IR.Iran
© ICTna Exclusive, Republishing in any format requires the permission of the Editor.